Are you a dairy farmer in France interested in improving the profitability of your farm?
New Zealand Trade and Enterprise (NZTE), in partnership with LIC, Hustler Equipment, PatureSens and Progenes invite you to attend a French open day on New Zealand grazing techniques and French applications.
This open day will help you apply profitable New Zealand grazing techniques in a French way.
On the agenda
- Workshops and discussion groups between French farmers and New Zealand grazing experts on:
- how to optimise cow management through grazing
- how to set up infrastructure for better cow performance
- Breeding targets, types of bulls for artificial insemination and the gains made
- Benefits of grass-fed dairy cows
- Financial benefits of switching to a grazing system
- Presentation of Agritech NZ technologies available in France
- Delivery of a paper on sustainable farm practices in New Zealand
Lunch at 12 noon
Reception: 10am to 3pm
Location: GAEC DE BOIS SALMON, based in LA PAS, Le Moussay 53300 Le Pas
Price: Free of charge
RSVP: before 27 May 2022
Due to the limited number of places available, we ask you confirm your participation as soon as possible.